In order to keep our Midwives, staff, and clients safe, Midwives Grey Bruce asks that adhere to the following guidelines:
- Wearing a mask in the clinic is recommended. COVID-19 screening will continue to be completed upon your arrival.
- Stay up to date on symptoms and do not attend your appointment if you or someone in your household is feeling unwell.
- Do not attend your appointment if you or someone in your household has tested positive for COVID, are waiting on test results, or has been advised to isolate or quarantine by Public Health.
- Arrive to your appointment on time. To help us lessen congestion in our entryways and waiting room, please avoid coming to the clinic too early or too late.
- Maintain social distancing and practice proper hand hygiene.
- 1 support person may attend appointments with you. Your support person must complete the COVID-19 screening and we encourage them to wear a mask.
If you have any questions or concerns, speak to your Midwives. We thank you for your patience and understanding.