In order to keep our Midwives, staff, and clients safe, Midwives Grey Bruce asks that adhere to the following guidelines:
- As per Public Health regulation, you are required to wear a mask in the clinic.
- Expect a pre-screening phone call prior to your appointment.
- Stay up to date on symptoms and do not attend your appointment if you or someone in your household is feeling unwell.
- Please do not attend your appointment if you or someone in your household has travelled out of province, has been exposed to someone with COVID-19 or that is in isolation, or has been asked to isolate by Public Health.
- Please attend appointments alone. Do not bring partners, children or support people. Consider including them by phone or video instead, or chat with your midwife about other possible solutions.
- Arrive to your appointment on time. To help us lessen congestion in our entryways and waiting room, please avoid coming to the clinic too early or too late.
- Maintain social distancing and practice proper hand hygiene.
If you have any questions or concerns, speak to your Midwives. We thank you for your patience and understanding.